Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I Ching for day four

Sun:Wind over Qian:Heaven = Accumulating

Distance yourself from your old path.

...rain is threatening but not yet falling. The time is not ripe for advancing and difficulties still lie before you.

Today a close friend of an officemate was found after committing suicide, the rain is threatening.

No amount of rain can wash away the stain of those unable to maintain their living responsibilities. At those moments it is advisable to maintain and cherish the same ideals as before. In this way you can be sure that the wheels will not separate from the axle.

What path must I distance myself from?


The path of my mind that leads down a road fraught with lies and self-content. That is an old path already traveled amongst the neurons and must be discarded as in direct contrast to the expansion of life.

Life is a continual action of expansion and contraction felt across cellular boundaries which unhealthy mental patterns can threaten.

I must let the winds of Heaven flow freely through the Spirit of my life.

No comments: